Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where can I get a prepaid credit card for Singapore Citizen?

I%26#039;ve looked through internet, usually they offer only to USA/Canada region. Do you have any idea where I can get the prepaid plastic?



Thanks alot



Where can I get a prepaid credit card for Singapore Citizen?auto loan





If you don%26#039;t live in US/Canada, you should look into Virtual Credit Card available online. Be warned though, because you are only given a CC number and the CVV code, the money you %26#039;deposited%26#039; into the company can vanish without warning.



I suggest you search %26#039;Virtual Credit Card%26#039; on your search engine or if you have friends in Canada/US, ask them to get you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting