Thursday, June 17, 2010

Has anyone heard about a credit card company named"Juniper"?

I got an offer from Juniper through the mail, APR is 8.99%, no annual fee and plenty of other benefits. When I called it sounded very unprofessional and even the recording sounded home made. I felt like it was a scam to get my info.



Has anyone heard about a credit card company named%26quot;Juniper%26quot;?





Never heard of Juniper... so don%26#039;t know if it%26#039;s a scam or not. But you can find some other competitive LOW INTEREST credit cards here:



http://www.asapcreditcard.com/low-intere...



Even if Juniper is a legit company, you still might want to compare other offers before you decide...



Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!



Has anyone heard about a credit card company named%26quot;Juniper%26quot;?

loan



I have not heard of it.|||anything that you can%26#039;t do where you live maybe a info ripoff|||I have never heard of them.|||Yes, they are legit.|||yes..that%26#039;s a teaser rate..it will increase..I shredded my card|||yes it is a real bank, they are now owned by barclay%26#039;s. I have the carnival cruise lines mastercard, watch the rate it will increase....|||Its Barclays Bank its big bank and they brand there credit car d as Juniper, they have tie up with different companies like Juniper Sealmiles with Carnval...|||Yes I have one of their cards. It came with a similar rate offer but when I received the card the interest rate was 15.99% Be careful. If you get the card with a higher rate don%26#039;t be afraid to cut it up and send it back with a letter of explanation. Be polite but firm. It%26#039;s your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting