Thursday, June 17, 2010

What are some things I can do to establish credit?

I am attempting to establish credit but I don%26#039;t really have any idea of how to go about it. Credit card companies send me offers every week. But I know that most of those are no good. I read all of the information they send me. I find out that the 0% apr rate is only temporary. I also discovered that I will be charged all kinds of fees just to open up the account. I don%26#039;t even want to mention what happens when you default. What way should I go about this. I have close family members such as aunts, uncles, my own mom and older brother who have all gotten caught up in the credit web. What should I do?



What are some things I can do to establish credit?unsecured loan





First you need a bank account to start building your credit score.Every time you spend on a visa for example you are building up a score which other financial body%26#039;s use to decide whether you are a safe bet. The more you bank ,use cheques or a credit card and pay bills on time you are building this up.Always remember to not spend more that you have then you will keep a good score.And the result of this will be that it is easier for you to borrow when you need to.



What are some things I can do to establish credit? loan



Pay all your bills to include hospital bills. I got a starter loan ($500) and paid it off in the allotted time.|||option 1. get a credit card from your bank use it to buy a t-shirt or something small and pay it off every month.



option 2. get a debit card and do the same thing as in option 1.|||If you want to establish credit start small. A credit card with a small available balance will not put you in too much trouble if your spending gets out of hand. Most importantly once you get it don%26#039;t spend beyond your means no matter what the interest rate is. Make your payments on time and if possible in full every month. Once you create a steady history of paying on time you should be able to establish credit. Your family is probably not in trouble because they received credit but because they abused their credit.|||Credit cards are probably the easiest way to establish credit as long as you don%26#039;t over use them and get into trouble. I have one credit card that I keep ONLY for emergencies. Also, you can open checking and savings accounts under your name, it shows you know how to handle your cash. Getting a loan is another option and paying it back quickly but watch out for interest charges. And ALWAYS pay your bills on time.|||well it depends on how bad your credit is. If possible get a sears card, or a macys card or one of them, or even a credit card. Get three of those, and use them for everything you pay now with cash or debit for. Dont go out there spending money you dont have. Once you do that and pay them off on time, that will increase your credit score within the next 6 months and so on. What you have now are called tradelines, and the more positive payments hot your report, the more you are going to improve it.



There is no other way unfortunatly.



I know a credit service called Dream Richly that can help you with your challenged credit for FREE if you become a club member which will only cost you 25$. The same package would cost 599$ if you are not a member.



The reason why they can do it for FREE for members is like the system of costco or sams club. They charge you to become a member, but now you get the service at a wholesale price instead of retail.



It will take about 6-12 months to go through the process, but it is absolutely worth it.



You can call the credit hotline 310-287-4777 and tell them that you were referred by Malik and they will take care of you.



There is no obligation whatsoever when calling.



The reason why our parents, aunties and uncles are caught in the web, as well as you , is because nobody taught them how the credit game works. If you know the rules, you can succeed.|||Paying your utilty bills on time doesn%26#039;t necessarily mean you%26#039;re building credit. It will only show up on your credit if you%26#039;re late and thats only going to hurt you. Things like making car payments on time and paying off loans is a good start to building credit, b/c you are paying back a bank usually. If I were you I%26#039;d try out the credit cards that they send you... there should be an invitation code on it somewhere where you can get online and type that code in when you apply for it. If you have that code when you apply you%26#039;ll more than likely get approved and you%26#039;ll probaly get like a $300-$400 credit limit, unless you already have bad credit. But if you continue to pay on time they will raise that limit, just don%26#039;t be tempted to spend that amount. Also you have to watch out b/c having too many people look at your credit counts against you. I found that out when I was applying for a credit card. If you do get approved for a credit card though, I%26#039;d only use it for maybe going out one night a month. If you do this for about 6 months, you should have good credit. But remember to always pay your credit card bill on time b/c if wait and pay it off in a couple payments thats where they get with the high interest rate. Hope that helps a little! Well good luck with everything!|||I secured credit through a grant. The government gives out billions of dollars every year to regular people just like you and me. Many people dont know about this because the govt doesnt advertise much. There are all kinds of grants for all kinds of situations. The good thing about a grant is that it never has to be repaid. Searching for a grant can be overwhelming and time consuming. Most people dont know where or how to apply for one. However, I got help from a site that helped me secure cash. Its called grantdiscovery.net They found grants that were available to me and told me where and how to apply for them. They were extremely helpful and friedndly. It really worked out for me so I thought its my duty to pass on the info.|||Try Orchard Bank. They can set you up with a secured card or approve you for a MasterCard with a low limit. Either one will help get you established. Do not keep applying for those prepared cards that you receive in the mail. Every inquiry drops your credit score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting