Saturday, June 19, 2010

Illegal immigrant credit cards. Fair or unfair?

I have been a Bank of America customer since 1982. I have a legitimate drivers license, social security number, and I am a legal American. However Bank of America has never offered me a credit card. What%26#039;s the deal?



Illegal immigrant credit cards. Fair or unfair?credit counseling





Totally UNFAIR!!!! I also am a B of A customer, but i WILL be letting them know my thoughts on thier screwed up plan!!! I will be closing my account ASAP!!! My family,friends,and i will BOYCOTT B of A!!! Hope you all do the SAME!!!



Illegal immigrant credit cards. Fair or unfair? loan



They give credit cards to dogs and dead people to. This isn%26#039;t a supprise, it just shows you how far they will go to get people in debt. They love making money from your intrest every month. They don%26#039;t care who you are.|||no its not fair illegals should be turned over to ins and get deported at thier own expense!|||Thats stupid and supports my theory of that U americans are to blame for illegal immigration. If nobody hired illegals (and if nobody gave them credit cards) they would come back home.|||Though it seems rather unfair, there is no legal regulation that forces any banking institution to use a social security number to verify an individual%26#039;s identity. According to the social security administration site, other forms and numbers can be used for identification purposes. These include:



Form I-551 (includes machine-readable immigrant visa with your unexpired foreign passport);



I-94 with your unexpired foreign passport; or



Work permit card from DHS (I-766 or I-688B)



It just happens that SSNs are much more accessible to verify ID and tax purposes. Ideally they really shouldn%26#039;t because it is over used and is commonly used for identity theft. Now regarding the fact that you haven%26#039;t received an offer for a credit card, maybe you haven%26#039;t met their requirements to apply. Probably not, and you have nothing to lose by asking them. If it is the case, you can apply for credit cards designed for individuals who have no previous or poor credit history so that you can establish a credit history and catch the eyes of financial institutions. I myself as a recent college grad, I didn%26#039;t have a credit card or credit history until mid July of last year. I went to www.creditcards.com and did some comparisons and found some for students with no previous credit history. There is a section for poor credit as well and since then, I was given several offers for credit cards after I established a good history of paying my bills on time.|||Bank Of America is not the only bank giving illegals immigrants credit cards. All banks will soon give credit to illegal immigrants. Real Estates are also letting them buy homes. People may not like it, but it is a new market and it is not going away, like it or not, them time has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting