Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with my Credit Card Debt???????

I have about $19,000 in CC debt and no way to make the payments right now. I want to pay them off in full but I need to do it over time. They just went past due this month. I called and they offered me a 6 month, 0 interest, 0 fee chance to get caught up but they want way more per month than I can afford. What should I do?



I need help with my Credit Card Debt???????





Well I was in the same boat as you. But I went thru Bankruptcy. I am very sorry to say that. But now I have no Visa card for the time being. In bankruptcy they will take that card away from you. When I went thru bankruptcy they took my visa card away from me. Plus they even took my GST %26amp; my income tax. But I even paid them $150.00 a month for 6 months.



Once you have the bankruptcy people off. Then you are a free men/women. You will be able to apply for another card within 6 years time.



I need help with my Credit Card Debt???????

loan



Contact Consumer Credit Counseling Services they are free and will work with you creditors to lower both your monthly payments and your interest rates.



I used them several years ago and was debt free in 36-months.|||Get a second job if you can. Take that extra money and put it towards the credit card with the highest interest first. Make the minimum payments on all the rest. As soon as you pay off the highest interest credit card, take the money from the payment you were making, and put that towards the next highest credit card. Once that card is paid off, do the same until you%26#039;ve paid off all of your credit cards. This is known as the %26quot;snowball%26quot; effect, and it is highly effective.



I hope this helps you.. It%26#039;s truely great to be debt free.|||Find alternative finance with a lower interest rate.



Increasing your income and reducing your expenses are your best options for eliminating this debt which has now become unmanageable.



If you cant do any of these your situation needs more attention. See or speak to a debt counsellor. Consider a debt agreement, part X agreement, or worse case example go bankrupt. If you go bankrupt do your research and put some planning into it so as to make it as easy as possible.|||Contact Consumer Credit Counseling Services|||Credit card debt consolidation adds up all your unpaid balances and converts them into a single payment. This payment is far lesser than each of the individual payments.



When you finalize a plan with a debt consolidation company, the company repays your dues to your creditors. Then you make a single payment to the consolidation company every month. Your average new interest rate is much below the old interest rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting