Saturday, June 19, 2010

Credit card debt..Being sued.?

I was contacted by Zwinger and asso. stating amex has hired them to sue me for the full balance of my debt. Which now comes to about $9100.00. The account fell behind in oct/07. The %26quot;attorney%26quot; who contacted me stated I must pay the full balance or i will be served with papers. He also stated if they sue me, I will have to pay all court cost, attorney fees, and interest and the judgement will stand for 20 years.



My mom has offered to loan me half the balance, and i called Amex to try and settle but before i could say anything the person stated they no longer handle my accoutn and hung up on me.



What should I do?



Credit card debt..Being sued.?student finance





File Chapter 7 or get Bill Consolidation. do it asap http://www.debtconsolidationunion.com/



Credit card debt..Being sued.? loan



contact a debt consolidation place. They can lower the payment and get a payment plan to pay the balance. This site might help you out.



http://www.creditsolutions.com/getstarte...|||If your credit is good you should move the ballnce to another card and pay it off slowly. Use your mom%26#039;s money to cut the balance in half and pay less interest. Also you should check your score to make sure you have no surprises later .



Having a high credit score can mean the difference of thousands of dollars of saved interest expense compared to others with a lower score. For example, if you improve credit score results from the credit bureaus, just a few points that increase your credit score can make huge difference in the interest rate you will pay for a home purchase. It pays to increase your credit score!|||Why do you have 9100.00 in credit card debt? Borrow the money from your mom and PAY YOUR BILLS !!!!! Call the people handling your account and tell them you have half and would like to make arrg. to pay the balance. Get a job if you don%26#039;t have one take responsibility for your actions!!! I%26#039;m not sure how old you are....but you%26#039;re really starting out on the wrong foot. Do you realize how hard your life will be if you have bad credit? You%26#039;ll go through life explaining your situation to everyone. SAD and pathetic!|||For starters, judgments only stay on your credit report for 7 years, not 20. It sounds like he is just one of the flunkie collection attorneys throwing around threats.



The bottom line is if you can%26#039;t come up with the settlement he wants, then it will go to court. At that time, you can file a motion with the court to order installment payments for the amount you can afford to pay.



For now, you need to send this guy a demand to validate the debt. Be sure he is not padding this bill with a lot of illegal collection fees and interest.



Note that yes, you do pay court costs and %26quot;reasonable%26quot; attorney fees, you need to make sure this fool isn%26#039;t charging $250 an hour. The court already sets a fee they can charge, but you need to be sure he doesn%26#039;t pad it.|||Do not file for bankruptcy..try contacting any other debt consolidation company. I know one which is trustworthy http://ezconsolidation.com they had helped me when i had faced debt problem a few years back



Try to consolidate your debt ASAP. As more you delay more it will affect your credit score.|||Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://simurl.com/rektet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting