Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can someone give me some advice about the judgement on my credit report?

I never had a credit card but wanted one . I applied at small department stores to get my first credit card but i was denied for insufficient credit . Being offered a free credit report i wanted to see what was on it. Everything was clear but it said i had a judgement of 8,000 dollars plantiff was the probation office I was entitled to pay restitution and signed a plan to pay 250 everythin month for 3 years but i paid everything off in just 6 months . How can they put a judgement on me when id id make my payment on time...i signed a form indicating i will pay every month..aren%26#039;t judgements given to those who don%26#039;t pay their debt or restitution. Do i have the right to dispute this ..Is this information on my credit inaccurate . I%26#039;m really concern now %26gt; I wanted to get my first credit card and start building credit to have a sucessfull future . I went from No credit To judgements on my credit .without ever having a credit card on my hand. please HELP.



Can someone give me some advice about the judgement on my credit report?honda finance





The Judgment was filed when it was issued....It was probably filed with your County%26#039;s recorder%26#039;s office....so any inquiries w/ your social security number would show up....



Contact the place/person to whom you paid the entire judgment and ask them to file somesort of Satisfaction of Judgment document......my guess is so few actually pay their debts they are not in the habit of the %26quot;follow up%26quot; document.



Call the credit agencies ALL THREE and get the detailed information that your %26quot;creditor%26quot; needs to clear this up with little effort on their part....its your credit...protect...



Can someone give me some advice about the judgement on my credit report?

loan



My husband found out he has a 1700 judgment on him for something he already paid all the way off and we were told by the home loan company we%26#039;re going through that we%26#039;ll have to contact whoever he paid off and tell them to REMOVE it. You may need to do this too and show your physical proof of payment.|||Make a copy of your credit report AND a copy of your satisfying restitution and find the head of the probation department and submit this telling them you need this removed from your credit report ASAP.



Give them a couple of weeks (bureaucracy is SLOOOW) and then find out what the status of this supposedly is.



Especially if they claim they removed the info or showed the judgment is satisfied, then contact the three credit bureaus and challenge the judgment info on it--it%26#039;s SATISFIED not outstanding.



Go to



annualcreditreport.com



for the contact info for the three companies.



I would guess this will take around 3 months to clear up because people are slow.|||You can get those out of your credit reports, do not proceed as the other people are advising you, you rather go to the center of your problem, send a copy of the satisfaction of that judgment directly to all three credit bureaus and tell them that as per The Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Federal Trade Commission, they need to remove all innacurate entries on your credit. The fact that you have the credit bureaus update your profile, will help you only partially, since it will affect you for the next 7 years, it will show as a paid judgment, but you could delete the whole entry from all threee credit reports to Credit Restoration. As far as establishing new credit, you should consider getting a secured credit card, I represent a credit union that offers both of them, contact me at 847-322-9982 or at my website: www.bettercreditcontol.com for more information, sincerely|||contact the attorney who had the judgement against you.... They need to get it off your record via the court system. If you paid the debt it should be a relativly easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting