Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help Credit Report History?

I would like to know my husband%26#039;s credit report history. I always asked him to let him handed me his credit report history but he doesn%26#039;t like even if I insist. I know he is hiding something there. What website do I able to view my husband%26#039;s credit history for free. I went already at www.annualcreditreport.com; but now they want you to call for security purposes of course I don%26#039;t have a male voice they will know that I%26#039;m not the person before I can view it even if without my husband%26#039;s consent. But now I went to website trans union, equifax, experian all of them require for you to call first and some website they offer free but they need credit card for 30 day trial; but you have to call to stop the trial day. Who among here know other website that offer free credit report history.



Help Credit Report History?





That%26#039;s his bussiness and there are privacy laws that protect his right for privacy.



Help Credit Report History? loan



It is a FELONY for you to acquire someone elses credit history report....



What u are doing is wrong...this is HIS business and not yours married or not.|||Well, I have never heard of them trying to call you to verify.



But, apply for a credit card in his name(one you know you will get turned down for). Then you can request a copy of your credit report for free, because you were denied credit.|||Sorry, but credit reports are legally confidential and you do not have the right to see it without his permission. Businesses that are considering making loans to him can see it, and it can be subpoenaed in a court case, but ordinarily you can%26#039;t access anyone else%26#039;s credit report.|||get 1 of those credit cards that use ur money put $20. and if they charge u , u wont lose a lot.. (walgreens got them or so i heard on t.v.)|||This is touchy. My husband doesn%26#039;t know that I have a couple of thousand dollars of credit card debt. When we first married I had like $15,000 debt. I paid that off but slowly I%26#039;ve built it up to maybe $2,000. It%26#039;s my business. My husband never spends money on anything except bills. When his credit card statements come every month he pays them off. I need to get like that too.



The fact that your husband refuses you access to this information isn%26#039;t good.|||What you are trying to do is illegal and you need to stop before you end up in jail...if your husband doesn%26#039;t want to provide this information to you than there is nothing you can do|||Wow, these answers astound me. %26quot;It%26#039;s my business%26quot;??? When you%26#039;re married, you become a team.



Sadly, you can%26#039;t get your husband%26#039;s credit report. You can, however, sit down with him and ask him what the secrecy is all about. Tell him you love him, you support him, you want to make sure you are financially sound.



One thing you can do, if that doesn%26#039;t work, is obtain other public information, like bankruptcies, foreclosures, etc. But that is sneaking around behind each other%26#039;s backs and that does not bode well for a marriage.



Overall, if he%26#039;s hiding things from you, it sounds like you guys have bigger fish to fry.|||freecreditreport.com - there are actually a bunch of sites that let you get your credit report. You usually get your score for free and pay a small fee for the full report. You just need to know his social security number, previous addresses, etc.



The others are probably correct in saying that it is illegal, but my husband pulled mine without my permission. I have also pulled his (with his permission, but he wasn%26#039;t present). I guess it comes down to a moral question. Should you do it without his permission? How mad would he be if he found out? I didn%26#039;t care, but then I had nothing to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting