Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does anyone have an Amazon credit card?

I was reading the apr and terms of use but i am confused. It says there are no annual fees but a Minimum finance charge of $1.00. does this mean I MUST use it? Dumb question, I know, I am just making sure. Also, If I use it and pay it off every time I use it, will I have to pay some charges other than the purchases? And has anyone taken up their $30 cash back offer? any problems???



Thanks!



Does anyone have an Amazon credit card?loan





I had one but I cancled it...I closed allot of my cards. anytime you make a purchase at Amazon.com, it goes against a %26quot;credit%26quot; on your card of $30. Plus you earn rewards back, 1 point for every dollar spent shopping elsewhere and 3 points for every dollar spent at Amazon. once you reach a certain number of points you get a $25 gift certificate mailed to you. I did get that and it was pretty good.



All the min. finance charge means that if you leave say a $3 balance on your account that is subject to finance charges, they aren%26#039;t going to charge you 21 cents, they will charge you at least $1. The interest rate is really high, like 24%, but if you keep it paid off and do allot of shopping at amazon it is def. worth it.



I really debated closing it, but I%26#039;m trying to cut down on all my cards...



EDIT: Geez everyone, he/she wasn%26#039;t asking for an opinion on credit cards, they were asking if anyone had it...



The $30 cash back offer is automatic, and you get the $25 gift cert after accumilating 2500 points...



Does anyone have an Amazon credit card?

loan



Honestly, most credit cards are scams. I hate to tell you this, but no matter how reputable the company name, you really shouldn%26#039;t get a credit card. I understand they%26#039;re convenient and everything, but with all the problems they cause, it%26#039;s not worth it. Also, the %26quot;pay it off every time I use it%26quot; is a great theory, but never ends up working that way. Ever. You get tight funds one month and think %26quot;oh well I can just pay the minimum and I%26#039;ll get caught up next month.%26quot; It%26#039;s a financial and emotional nightmare, not to mention most of them you have to deal with them over the phone - and most have accents so thick you can%26#039;t understand a word they%26#039;re saying.



My best advice? Buy what you can pay for now. No reason to get the credit card, it%26#039;s not worth the trouble.|||no, and I wouldn%26#039;t want one, because their shipping



charges are way out of line !!!! Can%26#039;t imagine what



their credit card would be like !!!!!|||Close it. All credit cards are good for is getting you into debt.



Pay as you go and live on less than you make and you will have money.



Debt free is the way to be.



Debt is dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting