Saturday, June 19, 2010

New job - requires a charge card? bad credit rating what should I do?

have just been offered a position at Pricewaterhouse Coopers, at interview I was never asked about financial history etc. I resigned from old job and got contract through today. It is mainly fine, altho did ahve to point out I had to make compromise payments to criedtors through CCCS, I have several defaults but been paying back for over a year (altho credit check shows only the defaults and not the fact ive been paying), anyway it also says I need a charge card for expenses with american express, how do I get one if i ahve a poor credit rating? I dont want to lose this job, it is my dream job. I only just managed to get a 32% capitalone card recently.



Any ideas? will they just give me on as its a coporate card? it is in my name still and does mention they will credit check me?



New job - requires a charge card? bad credit rating what should I do?credit bureau





I%26#039;m not familiar with PwC, but I used to work for KPMG and I imagine that the system is the same.



They give you the card as a corporate card. Therefore you personally are not liable for expenses incurred on it - the company is - and having a poor credit rating won%26#039;t matter.



They issue them to almost everyone in the company - not admin staff, but pretty much everyone else. This is how you pay for things such as flights and hotels, rather than the way in which other companies do it which usually involves having a company account with a travel agent or something. I guess it%26#039;s just easier to keep track of which expenses are for what in such a large company.



New job - requires a charge card? bad credit rating what should I do?

loan



wow, good luck to you. That is an awesome company. Call up Human Resources or go in and talk to them. Tell them your situation and I am sure they have dealt with this in the past. And whatever you say to HR, stays in HR, so don%26#039;t worry about embarrassment of it getting out.|||get a prepaid debit visa or master card that u can recharge it has ur name and an account number in it|||You can forget about that job now.|||No legitimate buiness will expect you to use your personal card for business...if they do they are scam artists.|||Corporate card.



And I do so hope the job you got doesn%26#039;t require the ability to spell !|||Go to www.greendot.com



I would highly recommend it.



I use it for my daughter that is in college.



You can use it anywhere.|||Is that the sort of talent PWC are hiring these days. Thanks for the warning. 32%? Wouldn`t it be easier to just burn your pay cheque when they give it to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting