Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does anyone have a Juniper Visa card?Are there credit limits similiar to WellsFargo Visa?

I got an offer for a Juniper Visa card with a incredible fixed rate interest with no annual fee. But I don%26#039;t want to bother with it if they give small credit limits that aren%26#039;t comparable to the big banks.



Does anyone have a Juniper Visa card?Are there credit limits similiar to WellsFargo Visa?heart rate monitor





I also have a Juniper card, it%26#039;s my favorite because its the lowest APR and never hopped up in the few years I had it unlike all my other credit cards.



The limit is just about where the others are for me.



Does anyone have a Juniper Visa card?Are there credit limits similiar to WellsFargo Visa?

loan



I have a Juniper account. I would not say they have low credit limits. If you are thinking about a balance transfer, it is becoming quite common to see an automatic 3% fee on the amount of the transfer. Buyer beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting