Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I get the best deal to pay off all my credit card debt at once?

I have maybe 10,000 in c.c. debt. but I get offers from collection agencies for each c.c. offering less. For example, I owe citi 5000 but they offer me to settle it at 3000. How can I get the lowest settlement offers from each collection agency and settle all debt at 50% off?



How do I get the best deal to pay off all my credit card debt at once?loan forgiveness





Taking this type of arrangement will be reflected on your credit report as a pseudo bankruptcy. It will negatively affect your score.



Get a second or third job, cut up the plastic. Sell stuff. Work like a fiend to pay all of this off $10K/12 mo is 833 per month. 10K divided by 52 weeks is 192 per week. Get mad. Get it done.



How do I get the best deal to pay off all my credit card debt at once?

loan



Make them a counter offer at 40%, then counter their counter and agree at 50%.



Then pay them off and tear up your plastic|||The best way is finding a low rate consolidation loan and pay one bill instead of 10 or so. This site have some information that could be useful...



http://www.consolidate-credit-card.net



Good Luck!|||Hi,



Please click my profile to read my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


surgery on credit © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting